Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Today I began an online journal, since the world will come to an end feb 12, 2006 it seemed like it would be a good idea to track the progress of degredation.
I will be your host in this ongoing journey.
So unfortunatly for you the only changes I can track are those I personally observe. Since I'm not sure exactly what will and will not be signifigant, all possibilities will be included.

Today the sky is grey and free from birds, a light wind stirrs the leafless branches of the trees. There is an unnatural chill in the climate controled atmosphere of my office. It speaks to me from beyond. Watch for the signs it says, they shall come in 3's.

On a side note I did see both the Blonds who work down the hall from me. It was like a liquid sunshine you're never allowed to drink...but that sounds kind of like urin.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home