Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Well its starting already. The dreams have returned.

It was night, rain falling, at my house but not my house. I remmeber loking out into the drive at a street light and the drops of water illuminated as they paraded through the lit zone. I closed the door and locked it. The lock was a brass turn knob style. I steped back from the door way through a small vestibule and into the living room. The house was dark, I beleive the power was out. I was going to my room, and thought I knew exactly what it looked like it was not my room. Before me some one appeared out of the darkness. A beautiful movie starlet figure, wearing a silken neglige. It was yellow with a floral pattern on it and had a matching pair of panties, thought I couldn't see them. She was no one I knew by face, but I knew her for someone I went to high school with. Melissa Feldman was her name. She didn't say her name now. She only asked me to come with her.
We went back to her room, which was also in my house. I knew she had a boyfriend or husband and said something expressing my hesitation. She drew me to her and told me not to worry. Then we were on her bed. A small lamp brough light to the room.

I could feel the silkiness of her cloth beneth my fingers. I moved to kiss her and all went to slow motion. I felt the urgent desire to take her in passionate oral embrace, but at the same time there was a reservatrion about being too forward, too feral. As I kissed her I simply stuck my tounge into her moouth, not moving it at all. Possibly the strangest kiss I've ever done. She didn't complain. I moved on kising down the side of her neck and over her smooth yellow protective skin. My hands came up under it, making contact with her under garmet, and slowly removing it from her.

At this point there was noise from outside. We got up from the bed and went to the window. Outside there was a black pickup truck with red, yellow, white racing stripes down the sides of it. It was parked directly under the street light. She said it was her husband/boyfriend and pushed my out of the room. I crossed through a large empty living room and entered my room.

As I said before the room wasn't mine. There were double beds there and my room mate was there. He seemd to be of a cross between asian and american origin and was no one I have ever seen before. We spoke in hushed tones and could hear the boyfriend comming in, posibly drunk and yelling.

His yelling got louder, acusing her of being a slut or something of that nature. Then there was the sound of him striking her. Again and again and her please for him to stop. I remember her saying, "Please some one will hear." At this time I felt a rage whell up within me. I drew from the wall a sword. The blade was the lord of the rings sword for arowyn, I don't actualy own this sword.

I turned and the door opened. It was the boyfriend. He glared at me, but i didn't feel he knew that I had been with his girl. "What are you planning to stick me with that?" He spoke in more of a snarl. From his back, his right hand drew out a buck knife and throws it at me.

Everything goes slow again. I can see the knife comming at me, but I have no fear. I know I can deflect it with the sword if I want to. Instead I stand and it flyes wide past my head. I look at him and I can feel his fear now. I also know I hold his life, the power is within me and I let it out. I have always been able to feel the essence of distruction, the pure ability to destroy.

I move toward him to strike him down and all goes slow again. I see her behind him, the look of terror on his face, and I begin to run the numbers. Will the sword complete its arc without striking and sticking into the door way, should I stab him in the throat, or may a left side rising angular cut. Kill him in one blow or punish him in smaller cuts first or until I can manuver him to a place where I can strike better.

At this point I wake up in a cold sweat. Its 2 am.

The worlds may be coliding faster than I orgionally fugired. If this continues I will have to move up the date.

Some people ask what are dreams? There are many books on them, studies, papers. Some people add meaning to each vision, some people just figure a cigar is a cigar. The odd thing about my dreams is there are never people I know. They may retain the names of people, but they differ in mind, body, and action. My dreams are as real as any experience I have had. As many, I have often wondered which world is the real one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home