Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, February 05, 2004

These rules were supplied to me by the government agency for the above questions. I'm thinking its the FBI they enjoy their little rules.

RULES:
1 - Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed. Or send an e-mail to rykit@excite.com (When you cut and paste this into your own blog, substitute your e-mail address!)
2 - I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3 - You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
4 - You'll include this explanation.
5 - You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.

If anyone is prepared for the above terror, all you have to do is ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home