Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Reality is slipping.
I've been having a lot of trouble remembering what day it is. Yesterday I thought it was friday when I was driving in, then when I got home I thought it was tuesday and couldn't for the life of me rememebr what I had done monday night. When I woke up today I thought it was saturday and couldn't figure out why I set my alarm on a weekend.
As always I end up posing the same question of where reality begins and ends, and what happens when those lines begin to drift....

Spent way too much money the last few days. Darn that Itunes and my need for Ska and Punk music. Also Darn that ebay and its easily accessable figures of various types. Its just too easy to spend these days, you don't even have to swipe the card any more. Its all digital now, money magically goes in by direct deposit and magically comes out in a variety of ways. Ugh.

Still have a lot of shopping to do for this winter giving holliday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home