Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Lots to say, but I haven't had a moment to say it.
Went to NYC over the weekend, it was a timeless good time, meaning we had no time. I was up fairly late friday night, after dropping the dog off at my parents house and chatting it up with my sis I camehome and began watching fellowship of the ring. Sat morning I was up before dawn and got packed and in to school for about 30 minutes of work, then me and BZ raced down to new haven, barly missing the train. If we didn't have to park in the far garage we would have made it. Fortunatly for us the group we were going with decided to wait for us.
Got into the city and the group decided they wanted to drop off their bags at the hotel. So we sub out to the hotel which is at the last stop in flushing, about 30-45 minutes outside of grand central. Nicefully they had lost our reservations and had only 3 rooms left, 1 king, 1 queen, and 1: 2 twin. All of the rooms were exactly the same size, none of them had really functional cable TV. We took the king and the bed was so hard we barly slept. I have shots of all of the rooms I will display some time later. Needless to say, if even in NYC do NOT, I repeat, do NOT stay at the hotel Imperial.

So we get back into the the city and wonder around time square for a while, then walk to central park and back a ways to find the tree. It was purdy. There were a lot of nice window displays as well. Bought some food off of the street and some other items of less than legal nature. "bootleg copy of Doom".
From there we hit china town for more shopping and some dinner. The resturant was good except for the lemmon pork. The sauce was excelent as was the fried stuff on the pork, but the meat was sub standard. IT was all fat and grissel and bone, just hacked up and fried up. I only ate a bit of it. The rest of the dishes were excelent. Looking back we should have probably just gone home from there.

The next morning we got up and went into the city again, planning to go to the met, but me and BZ bailed before we got there. I'm not a big art fan at least not in the sence that I could spend hours looking at paintings and stuff.

So we came back home. I got a new watch at the clinton outlets as I couldn't ifnd any street "rolex"es of quality. We finished up fellowship and got started on the "two towers". I am loving the new home entertainment system.

I had two dreams of note. On monday morning I had a night mare that I was eating at a chinese resturant and they kept over charging me, bringing bills of like 1000$. It was weird and I'm not sure why it kept waking me up frightened. just a very odd dream.

This morning I had one of those really vivid dreams as in "Vivid" dreams if you know what I mean. There was some red haired girl in it, who I knew, but I don't think I actually know her. I can't remember her name or even her face now, but in the dream she was someone I am friends with. It was very odd. PS in the dream she was really kinky too, which I'm pretty sure she isn't in real life, but I still don't know who she is.

I'm unmedicated today which you probably figured since this post jumps around and probably makes no sence. Work has been super busy and I'm going to cut class today so that I can get out at a resonable hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home