Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I survived the second presentation, now I just need to read 5ish papers tonight in order to talk with the boss tomorow.
The presentation went well enough. When you aren't presenting any data it feels kind of funny to me. It went something like this:
I had done a very detailed and critical review of the data in this paper, then the professor decided we would go over it in class, so I'll be skipping through some of the data.
*first slide*
some background info anf their hypothesis "We think it works this way"
*slide two*
conclusion, so they were right.

That got some laughs.

At least it is done. Oh and aparently I didn't do as badly yesterday as I had thought. I spoke to one of the profs, he said I did ok and it was just a hard paper. One of the other student's said that the professer who kind of dug into me durring it was taking it to personally. So I feel better about that.

Now just a bit of lab work to do before I head home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home