Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween and Hapy monday, well not really. Slowly this holiday has gone from my favorite to one of my least. This year so far has been no exception.
I woke up this morning to the sound of doggie yacking. I took her out for a bit and she was doing a little better, but I think she is ill in some regaurd. She didn't want to eat her food this morning and didn't really even want treats. She was cold and shivvering. I wish I could have stayed home with her, but I've got too much to do at the moment.
Truthfully I'm not in much better shape. I must have pulled something in my back last night, not doing anything fun and worthwhile. This morning when I woke up, besides having to take the dog out, I realized I could hardly move, without experiencing shocking pain. Somehow I was able to make it in, but now I'm feeling even worse, kind of flu like sick. This could just be from a weekend of sleeping little and drinking much.

Speaking of drinking much and sleeping little, the games this weekend were great. Friday night I ran the party through a night of the living dead sort of deal, with more skeletons and zombies than they could shake a stick at. Even though these monsters are pathetically weak, with enough of them you really start to wear down a high level party, especially when you won't let them rest and regain spells and such. Eithor way I think it ended up being challenging and fun.
The eadible dungeon was just something else. I haven't had so much fun playing since Eric left for texas. Even though my character was clearly the weakes of the bunch , he had a lot of good RP stuff to get into so I had a ball with him. Tempest did an excelent job running the show, combat was fun, the RP was challenging, and the monsters were yummy. The other two people in the party brough some homebrewed beer with them, which is possible the best beer I've ever had. At the start of the night I was a little afraid I wouldn't really be able to get into the bard's character, but 3 drinks later I was rattling off speaches and cracking my whip lake a mad man.

Well I have to compose myself a bit and get some work done before I can bug out to check on doggie. I really hope she is ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home