Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

You scored as River Tam. The Fugitive. You are clever and dangerous, which is a nasty combination. The fact you are crazy too just adds to your charm. They did bad things to you, but you know their secrets. They will regret how they made you.

River Tam

81%

The Operative

69%

Kaylee Frye

69%

Capt. Mal Reynolds

63%

Hoban 'Wash' Washburne

56%

Shepherd Derrial Book

56%

Zoe Alleyne Washburne

50%

Simon Tam

44%

Inara Serra

31%

Jayne Cobb

25%

Which Serenity character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


Not totally unexpected.
I thought I was going to end up simon, but failed on the question about acting proper.
Been sick the last few days, whihch sucks. I did like the short time off work though. Every now and then you just need a rest. I still feel like I need a real vacation some time soon, but this breather should be enough to keep me going.

The weekend was good. Worked sat morning, then went to a costume party sat night. Was a good time, but the stripper never showed up (long story) well maybe not long but I don't feel like retelling it just now.
Sunday saw serenity again. I must say it was just as good the second time around. Unfortunatly I don't think its getting the amount of dollars they would need to make a second one.

Monday and tuesday were spent eithor in bed or painting figures. I'm back in a painting swing.
Not too much else to say. Trouble as always are just a half step behind me so I can't slow down again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home