Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, September 26, 2005

Very tired today, the weekend was a blur like always.
Friday night got home late, after getting a pissy email from the dud where he aired all grivances he had with me and decided he would be a dick and CC the entire group. It tok a lot of effort, but I didn't lay the smack down on his ignorant ass and instead went with the better man approach and just ignored most of it. This tactic usualy grates on me for the next few days. I like to live in a world of truth, intelect, and answers. Liars should be dealt with as should ass wipes and cowards (note the dud tried to sound like a big man, but concidering he was writing this to me now when we will probably never see each other again is just cowardess in my book). People should be allowed to get away with stretching or misrepresenting the truth (also note this dosen't count myths, fiction stories, ect, as long as they are peddled as such).
It just bothers me what people are allowed to do.

Well saturday I came in early and got about an hour or so of work done, then sped home to catch the 11am ferry so we could get out to the island for some wine tasting. We found quite a few bottles we liked and now have a large collection of wines again. The AMgen crew came with us and a good time was had by all.

Sunday was a waste. Rested up for some of it, but right now I feel like I haven't slept well for a while. Thats how it gets when I have too many things on my mind. Got some basic shopping done, caught a sale at best buy, which I'm going to drop in on again tonight and see if I can get a dirt cheap HDTV. After that we went over to my parents house for a turkey dinner, pie, and a game of star wars minis.

Today I've ben dragging. Lab work is progressing, classes take up a lot of energy and time, but its getting close to going home time.

I hate being in this sort of weakened mental state. Its hard to stay in the present. Its hard to stay focused. Drugs aren't helping much. I feel like Billy Prophet from "slaughter house 5", I've come unstuck in time. I don't have the ability to live the future yet though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home