Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, September 19, 2005

Monday brings tiredness and I beleive I may have contracted something. The weekend was decent. Friday was game night. One player fatality and another party failure. I think I'm going to have to scale things down for a bit. I've just hit that point where they can't get by with their current strategy and they don't seem overly adept at creating new ones.

Also I saw hitcher's guide to the galaxy finally. HAving never read the book, I must say it was interesting. If you are looking for your basic space adventure sort of film, this isn't it. The universe it takes place in is quite wacky, as shown by the film opening with a singing dolphins number. Not too much else I can say about it for the moment. Brain is a bit slow today.

will continue post later when I am more coherent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home