Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm feeling better today. Got in at a decent time, even with about a 20 min hold up in middle town. I still got a garage spot. The rain is nice as its really cooled the place off so its not nearly as hot and humid.
Listing my appartment on Craigslist.org worked pretty well. I still have it, but I got about 6 hits for it toray.
In better news we sold another two boards between yesterday and today. We seem to be doing about one sale a day, which seems ok to me to start until we get some major advertising going.

Today is also my brother's birthday so I have to remember to give him a call, still haven't sent his gift out yet, drat.

Thats about all the news.
Oh if you find your self bored, tune in to "that show again" its a pod cast so it can be received anywhere you have a computer or dump it onto your Ipod. A college friend of mine is doing it and they are pretty funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home