Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, August 26, 2005

Presentation in 40 minutes and counting. I don't feel quite as prepared for this one as I was for the last, but still should be in good enough shape to get through it.
It seems like just yesterday I was giving my last presentation. As always I'm a big knot of nerves and shaking. Probably would have helped if I hadn't medicated at about 7 last night which kept me up until maybe 1am. So here we go again, little sleep, drugged up, caffinated, and ready to freak out.
They are getting a little easier though. I'm not nauseaus this time. Its kind of funny, BZ is givng a presentation to her department at about the same time I will be going. We've both been a mess this week. I'm really looking forward to the weekend. I think I may only come in one day:) .

Thats about it, off for one last restaroom trip and to head down. Wish me luck......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home