Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, August 19, 2005

Its friday morning and I'm going crazy. MY birthday was yesterday and it was a y-yo of a day. It stated out well with cool gifts and waffles, then did a quick 180 with my plates beog contaminated so now I'll have to come in saturday and sunday. This trend continued, when I got home there were stacks of boxed on the pourch and I'm thinking excelent, the adventureboard is in much sooner then we had expected. Only we just got boards, 300 in total, but no magnets, no pens, no packaging, all of which we paid for. They were supposed to come preassembled and all set to toss in an envelope and ship out, but nooooo.
Also I've been calling my partner in this venture time and again, but eithor he gave me his home number or he just isn't answering his cell. He is currently at Gencon and is the only one with the manufactor's info. I aso have info about the conn I picked up to give him.
This is really frustraiting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I think the post should prepare more info then it has.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home