Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Horah, Horray, Horrie,
Happy Birthday to me.
Well so far it seems I am forgoing my normal b-day of moping and feeling bad. Things are going decently. I got up, dog didn't pee on the floor. BZ made waffles so carbs were a plenty. I'm much happier carbinated.....or something like that.
I got a big bag of toys, angelfire packs, SW packs, some buffy leggo guys, comics, battle cows, and more. I like toys:)
Ride in was decent . Religious station was not interfeernig much. I did write a letter to the FCC about it, but I doubt it would have had any effect yet.
School is apparently back in scession, because there wasn't any parking and I had to mosey down to lot 3 (shuttle lot), but it didn't bother me much.
I don't have too much work to do today so I'm hoping to escape early.

Oh in good news, the adventure board web site is up and running so take a look at www.adventureboard.com
and let me know what you think. Also please buy one. The life of a grad student is a poor one and its a quality product for RP ers.

I saw Sin City the other night and I must say it was nothing short of spectatular. If you like the comics you'll love the film. The directing/shooting style really brough the pages to life. The acting was dead on..well some of the chicks sucked, but what can you expect from brittany murphy. I highly sugest you all check it out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Asylos said...

Happy Birthday! Well, belated now. :(

3:47 AM  
Blogger Shadicats said...

best wishes for the coming year... :P like assyloss belated. My apologizes.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home