Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Well its almost time to get out of here today and I'm just now finding time to post. Mostly because I've been doing too much emailing.

I had two dreams last night. The first got me up around 4am. In it me and BZ and a red headed friend of ours were at stop and shop going through these odd bargin shelves looking for all sorts of treasure trove type finds. I remember finding a few items but can't remember what they were now. Then the dream shifted and the three of us were all in bed together.
Let me just cut this off as, "It was a good dream"

The second dream was odd.
Me and doggie were at somr sort of strange bar or lodge which was on top of a hill. It was winter I beleive as there was snow on the ground outside. My old boss Henry was there in the bar with us. We decided it was time to go and I walked with Henry back to his car. He told me that I should get in touch with him soon, probably to go over my schedual for the fall semister or something. I said I would and went to get my car, which turns out was actually a big dump truck. I get in and start it up and begin to drive down the very steep hill. The back end fishtails a bit and I realize I don't have doggie with me. So I coax it to a stop. I get out and set the emergency break and take two steps away from it. I look back and the truck has started to slide. It goes all the way down the hill and almost hits some cars turning into the bar at the bottom of the hill. The truck slides past them and partally up an incline on the other side of the road. Then it begins to slide back. The truck comes to rest in front of a power line pole and slides back and forth in front of it a few times. This sliding somehow knocks down or cuts the power line. Now there is a live wire by the truck and the electricity at the bar goes out. Some people come out mad and doggie comes out too. She runs over to me and I pick her up.
People crowd around me and tell me how cute she is. It ends up that the people there alter the scene and make it look like the power line fell for some other reason to get me off the hook because they like my dog.

Very odd dream.
Not too much else went on.
Alaxander comes out tonight so with luck I'll have a review of it tomorow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home