Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Well today is just clicking along. I had some odd dream this morning but I wanted to make sure I remembered it before posting. That just didn't happen.
Instead I just got done talking to NY-Kool about stuff for our D&D product. Costs are going to be higher than we figured but it should still be doable. I think I'm going to be able to play a more active role in the back end of stuff, shipping product, ect than I have been able to in the front end. He thinks we can just get someone to do all the shipping, but I have a feeling thats not going to be possible with us still making much of a profit.

In other news I say a guy in one of the labs I used to work in and he told me his wife is pregnant, which is great. I'm really happy for him and I think he will be a good father.

In other other news I saw another past lab friend at lunch. She just split with her boyfriend who she apparently caught in bed with another woman, a married woman at that. I can't say I not glad to see them split up, but the circumstances could have been better. She deserves better than him. What an idiot.

Found some nice fridges last night, but now finances are looking difficult. Isn't that how it always goes. Ugh, I need a real job or some other source of income. MAybe I'll start signing up for all of those scientific tests I always see adds up for. Who knows maybe I'll get superpowers out of the deal some how.

In lab, spores have finally appeared, harvesting now so at least I'll have something to do for the rest of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home