Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, July 15, 2005

Finally pulling it together. Got some bills paid and a weekend semi planned. I'm supposed to do some filming this weekend with Bowling as back-up or maybe just night planns. Should be a fun time.
I'm starting to think more about writing again. It seems like I just have so little time for it lately. I can often barly keep up with the OL-RPGs I'm in. But this is something I do want to do. I think I'm going to try to set aside some time this weekend to put the pen to paper so to speak.
Not too much else new. Lab has been busy, still no tunes. I may have to kick it IPOD style for a bit to liven myself up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home