Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, June 27, 2005

well here I am back at school and off of my vacation. Let me just say how much it is sucking so far. I'm in a new lab, which isn't so bad work wise, but all of their stuff is real old. With some of the other labs I wasn't too sure but with this one I am. I have better equipment in my attic than what they are using. Ugh.

Also there is no net connection in the lab from what I have seen which means I may have to give up a lot of my net activities, which also sucks. I had to come to the library to write this post. It may just be that the wireless net work here isn't working because I couldn't even get a sgnal in the lib,where I though it was supposed to be strongest. Well I have a lot more to say but I hate this key board, which is squeeking with every key I press, so I'll have to wait and see if I have time later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home