Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Less up today, whatever I said yesterday about getting a good nights rest was bogus. I think it just might be that I get good sleep when,
A. I need it
B. I am undisturbed

Last night was one without disturbance, but I wasn't all that tired so I ended up tossing and turning in bed with the damn Dukes of Hazard theme sone running through my head.
I did get three figures painted but I don't know if they are up to my usual standards.

Not too much else going on. Didn't get to go disc golf last night as the lab girls punked out and I was too broke to go alone.

I'm off for Minnesota in two days for a wedding. It should sort of fel like a vacation, but instead it feels like time which could be better spent. Oh well, I can work on my presentation while I'm there in between this and that or maybe just on the plane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home