Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

This morning I awoke in a cold sweat after battling the freaky little psycho undead bitch from "The Ring". What is it about the unbdead the freaks me out so much. Its only the really unkillable ones that do this to me. Zombies don't bug me at all, probably because all you need to take them down is a trusty shovel, bat, sword, gun, ect. Depending on the type of zombie: Lop off the head, arms legs, and you are done. Some only require a slight knock on the noggin. But she harpies that come out of the TV set and get your floor all wet, well thats just something different. First off you get the petrified scared thing, where you just sit there and let them eat your brain or whatever it is they do, we rarely get to see. Then there is the mopping. You just can't have a crime scene to clean up, but also a bunch of puddles of water on the floor and its probably evil water at that. You would need some sort of superhero Sponge man to take care of it. Oh and although I'm pretty sure no one checks, but the TV is probably broken too. When undead things come out of it and it leaks water, that can't be good for it. I'm a poor grad student. I can't afford a new TV:(

Well I'm off to 4 hours of diversity training because apparently I'm not diverse enough.

Maybe I'll slap some more up later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home