Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Its wensday. I didn't have much to say yesterday as the last two days seem to be cool down rest time. I haven't had much ambition to do too much of anything.

http://www.miniaturebuildingauthority.com/index.asp
This site has some really cool buildings I will some day get or make for D&D games. I like playing in actual structures instead of just drawn maps all the time.

Something cool happened yesterday. I was chosen to be a judge for one of the writing sites I frequent. I was quite psyched and think I did a decent fair job grading the stories I read. Well we will see if there is an outburst from the public when they announce the winner. There is a second judge so I could always blame him if it looks bad:)

Not too much going on today. Working on my presentation for friday. Finished a blot. Nothing too exciting.

Revenge of the Sith comes out tonight at midnight. By all rights I should be there, but I really doubt I can find anyone to go with and I'm not one to adventure out alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home