Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

doing somewhat better today. The only thing that has gone wrong so far is I left my lunch on the counter at the appartment, which sucks. The appt is close but not close enough to make it there and back and still have time to eat.

I started reading revenge of the sith. I've decided with the third film to just read the book to find out what happens beforehand. With the first film I tried to avoid any info about it. With the second I watched adds and read rummors. Now I'm just going to read the whole thing. So far its pretty good.

BZ gets home tonight from her training trip to boston so I think I'm going to bug out early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home