Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Tired and semi depressed as my procrastinating usually leaves me. My paper is due in three days and its barly started. I'm still in a frame of just not caring very much.
I wonder more and more if this wasn't all just a big mistake. One of my friends was talking about leaving today and getting a job. It didn't sound like all that bad of an idea to me.
In a lot of ways I'm regreting not taking the 1 year academic leave of absence from pfizer instead of not doing that so I could work there as a consultant. I would seriously concider going back if I was.

I used to be very interested in science. I'm not so sure now. Its the same where ever I go. Nothing is how you think it will be. Maybe I'm just tired.

I should get back to the paper, for I'm not going back to the appt until I have 5 pages done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home