Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, April 22, 2005

Man that test blew. Thanks to all the well wishers, I hope it helps.

I really hate questions that are linked, i.e.

1. Draw a diagram of useless pathway Y indicating all of the major important points.
2. Explain, using the diagram you just drew, how disease B could act in the same way disease A does.

Its such crap. If you don't know one thing you get two questions wrong, some times more. Next time I think I'm just going to draw a big picture of me giving them the finger for my diagram and answer all following questions as "Refer to diagram".

So last night I had a big talk with BZ (no not THE big talk, or that other big talk) mostly we're both somewhat sick of what we're doing and were discussing other ways to make money. Let me just say man does the world suck. There are very few profitable jobs for some one who wants to do something creative and just about all of them are very high risk, meaning you need to invest a lot in them and the chance of return is very small.

So unfortunatly I'm not giving up yet to go off and do something exciting. I am going to make full effort this year to finish my book. I have a solid idea that should be enough to create a decent novel. I've already lost some time and will lose some more due to school work papers and presentations so lets say I've got 200 days to write an ~ 400 page book, which is only writing 2 pages a day which is/ should be easily do able. I have a paper to do this weekend, but as soon as that is done the book will begin. I'll send out updates as it progresses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home