Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Its that time again, dubious, devious, delicious.
Feeling somewhat crazy and like I could eat a whole chocolate cake. The world is closing in and expanding at the same time.
I think I need these challenges in life. Otherwise I become complaciant and that dosen't do anyone any good. Its bazar. I exist within the confliction of wanting to rest and relax yet needing chaos to survive.
I'm also a bit lost as to where to go next. There are some people here doing fairly interesting things, but I really want to be someplace I can do something for humanity. I'd like to work on disease or cancer or something like that. I'm not that into the basic science of we want to know how it works, just to know. There aren't a lot of people like that here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home