Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, April 11, 2005

I got back from ICON last night. IT was possible the best I've been to in a few years. We saw, Jewel Staite, Kaylee from firefly, Peter Mahew, Chewbacca, and Tony Am...something, master Braytek form stargate. All spoke well and had interesting things to say. The pannels were just soso like last year. For next year I may have to sign up to sit in on some of the pannels.
For those who want to see I did take a lot of pics, unfortunatly I didn't use the flash for most so almost all of them are kind of fuzzy. It really pisses me off because they look fine in the little view screen then when you put them on the computer they look all messed up. I'll try to put them up sometime today.

Right now I'm beat. I have other stuff to say and some dreams to post but right now I need to read an article or two and find my brain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shadicats said...

You saw Tony! and you didn't get me an autograph! :P

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home