Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, April 04, 2005

Its monday and if that wasn't bad enough its the first real day of day light savings time and if that wasn't bad enough I'm still sick.
But through all that I've managed to survive today for the most part so far. I still need to write up an outline for cell bio but that shouldn't be too bad. I am kind of scared to go back to my appartment tonight. I haven't been there in over a week and I'm not sure what state it was left in. Knowing me not a good one.

No real words of wisdom for today, still trying to keep my head on straight. Some day soon when I'm lucid again I'll rewrite those words of wisdom from the screwy days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home