Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, March 24, 2005

After another night without much sleep I feel fairly recharged and raring to go.
Went home to see BZ last night, which almost turned out to be a mistake. She was still pissy about the comment made days prior. We did get out to the mall and acquired much needed hiking equipment. Some how I've been roped in to climb Mt. Washington, again. Ugh.
I got a new pack and some decent gloves. She got a whole outfit, which looked quite nice.
The night had a strong potential of going baddly, but ended well. I'm glad.

Today I finish up my western blot for the umteenth time. I've got a good feeling it will turn out well. I also need to work on my journal club presentation and try to finish "Living In Sanity" Which should go better with a longer ending.

I was working up a big rant about the semi comatose chick in florida, who was taken off feeding tubes, but I'm too hapy to do it properly right now. The one thing I will say is if it was me, pull the plug. I see no need to cling to life if I have nothing more to offer than just existance. I'm a big proponant of fate. If its my fate to go out like that, then so be it. I'd rather skip on to the next life time than to be a vegtable, I am counting the semi responsive state she is in as vegtable like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home