Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, March 18, 2005

Well my test is finished.
Last night was another mess of depression and loss, which I transcribed into blog fashion, but it looks like it was eaten by the internet faries. I made one of my life's classic blunders. If I go looking for trouble I'm sure to find it.
Which is probably ok.
I woke up this morning, after a night of very little sleep with new sence of purpose.
I've always seen myself with two true goals in life. I like to play the hero so I always kind of figured it would be the first one I would accomplish, but now I'm not so sure.
I've always been better with the second, the darker of the two. It takes little effort for my mind to begin to draw the lines and trace how to do it.
Maybe this is my true fate to become what I have long pretended. To merge my sence of mideval vengance with my knowlege of the present and weave havoc over all that there is.

To be continued......

P.S. If you have a really crappy week and you just bomed on a test, is it ok to take your frustraitions out on your D&D players?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

I'd vote no

1:19 PM  
Blogger ladymurasaki said...

depends - in what manner said frustrations manifested themselves...if you took out a rl shotgun and blasted them all to smithereens, then no. especially not if they were in a position of ruining someone's carpet such that you'd catch hell for it later. questions, forms, etc - things like that can really bring even a downer week even further into the pits.

on the other hand - if said frustrations were channelled creatively...then by all means. go for it. be frustrated more often even if they liked it!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home