Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Putting myself back together bit by bit.
I got through explaining the figures from the aper this AM and more importantly my lab meeting presentation. Now all I need to do is the paper I forgot and start studying for my test.

The meeting wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I was in bad form and not in presentation mode. Chris said I did a good job even though, but I think he may just have been trying to boost my confidence. It was good to do the presentation in the fact that I got some good advice on how to improve my blots.

Now if I could just get my heart to slow down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home