Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Its really hot in lab today. Must be around 80ish. This day is slowly dragging by. There is a lot of work to do, but it just dosen't seem to be making things go by fatser. I'm also very mentally disjointed. At least now when I get depressed I'm thinking of someone new. I don't know if thats progress or transferance. Fun things are going on this weekend but instead of going to a party or con con I'm going to be studying cell bio, working on my presentation I have to give next week and driving potential students around. Oh and I checked the list, most of the other students who signed up to babysit are all goobs. The one cool perosn who would have been there isn't here any more, which just makes it all the worse.

I'm hungry, tired, hot, and sad. Its only a matter of time before anxiety begins to set in as well. Well maybe I won the lottery.....

hmm, drawing isn't until tonight. It would be nice if one thing was really going well. I just want to do more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home