Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Radio is the last forefront of the imagination (not counting books). I listen to Howard Stern just about every morning on the way in to school. Just about every morning they have some women on to talk about one thing or another or to degrade them selves in some sort of way. Quick point: I say degrade because it is a nice cover all term for the sorts of antics they usually go through, but as all of these women are willing subjects and its all for fun they aren't really being degraded in my mind,
To move on, so these women come in and there is almost always a lot of Ohh-ing and Aww-ing over them about how beautiful and hot they are. So I get this picture in my mind of something like what they should look like. Then I get in and hook on to the net and check out H.S.'s web site where they put up pictures of these women. Good lord are many of them ugly. Bad skin, bad faces, bad features, sure a lot of them have decent bodies, but I'm not one of those guys who can just put a bag over her head. You can work up to a good body, but faces are something you're stuck with. And don't bring up plastic surgery as I've seen a lot more bad procedures than good ones.

Now back to lab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home