Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Doing a bit better today, sometimes its easier just to throw yourself back into the routine than to stop and think about things. Thanks to everyone who posted notes of support.

Of cource it is easier to fall back into the routine when you don't have to spend 4 hours waiting around for the cable guy, why does sometime between 8-11 always mean 10:45. All that waiting just so I can hand him the box and remote. If I knew thats all he needed from me I would have just left it on the porch.

Not really too much else to say at the moment. I have a lot of lab work today, but I'll try to put something more spirited together in a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home