Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, February 18, 2005

Its interesting how small the world has become. I've known this for a while but have found cause to reflect on it today.
A few years back and we're not even talking ten years here the world was a big place. People were more or less isolated in their little communities, with only planes, trains, and automobiles to get them outside what they know. Today with our global network and messanging programs I can be speaking with someone in italy in moments. I have no idea who the person is, but people love to chat. And here we are thousands of miles apart discussing proper dating protocols and whats sports teams we like as if we have been friends for years.
In the last few years blogging has become very popular, so now I don't even have to speak with someone to know their innermost thinking. Let me just say its interesting.
I've found enemies I never knew I had. Friends who worship my way of life, and more.

See I put my thoughts down here and people read them. Then they write about them on their pages of thought. This is truly communication of the mind readers, because as long as we both don't know each other is reading each other's bloggs then we feel free to place our true feelings there. Or if we don't care what each other thinks it has the same effect.

Its been many years since I've truly cared what people think of me. Now I begin to wonder how many people are spying on me. As I find each one I only hope I can visit their mind and give them a wink. The watchers are being watched.

For those of you who want a piece of me, I smile and say "Bring it"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trust me I don't.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, are you sure you're not gay?

Because you sure sound like a drama queen.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty big post, yet not unbelievably stupid, for someone who spends his time writing about nothing other than D and D and doesn't know how to spell waffle.

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty big post, yet not unbelievably stupid, for someone who spends his time writing about nothing other than D and D and doesn't know how to spell waffle.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home