Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

well today is going nice and slow, as seen by my third post of the day. Also I can't think of any good story ideas so here I am.
But what I was going to write about, today I discovered to ease and cheapness of itunes.
Songs are a buck and they have a very big library. After wasting over 20$ in the last few weeks for albums where I really only like one song on it this is like a god send.
But what this is doing is forcasting the end of record lables.
Most bands only put out one or two good songs an album now so instead of wasting 8-18$ for that album why don't you just buy the songs you like. Sure you lost the potential to hear all the othe great songs on a new album, but are there really? Even in albums I like there are usually a couple good songs, a few decent ones and some I can tolerate between the good and decent ones.

If people have the option of just buying the good songs off an album I think a good protion of them will. This in responce should make bands write beter songs. One hit wonders will litereally only have to have one song. You won't have to buy the whole crap ass nada surf album, just buy popular. And so on.

In bad news I can see me losing what little money I have a dollar at a time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shadicats said...

Sounds like a fun day.

See if you can get a messenger at school. :P

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home