Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, February 11, 2005

Well since today is going just soo well, its now 12:30 and I just started my gel, which means I may not be out of here today until 7pm or so, ugh. This always seems to happen when I want to get out early, or at least on time.
Maybe I can find a stoping point and bail then, but that may mean I'll have to come in tomorow some time, not in the am because I have an inspection going down then.

Right now I just want to curl up and take a nap, then work on some D&D stuff. Maybe I should just quit school and try to be a game designer, lol, not. I love design and writing, but there is no money in it unless you're on top and even then I have my doubts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home