Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, February 11, 2005

So I played in my second D&D game last night, thats second as in I have two, not I've only played once. It went pretty well. Our DM is new so its going a little slow but I think he's doing a good job. As predicted by my some one has died in about every other game, though last night's death was more of a fault on the players part. I did my best to take the plunge, charging my mage into combat and casting spells at point blank range. The dice were with me, no spell failures and even though I droped three times no deaths. Let me say how much autostabilizing kicks ass.

After the game I went home and got to spend the night with BZ, which was quite nice. I wasn't too thrilled with the lack of sleep in the am, but I can catch up a bit saturday. We had breakfast together which was plesant as well, then faught over money some which was not so plesant.

I was able to get out of the house in time to just make it here with enough time to get my gel poured. Unfortunatly when I got all my stuff out and ready I realized I don't have the sheet for how much of everything to add, so its now put off until after class which will screw up my day plan and I'll probably be here late, ugh.

Well class is a calling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home