Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

You never realize until you begin to investigate.
Well with Valentines day just around the corner, I though I'd find my sig sweetie some thing special.
I keep hearing adds for "pajama grams", which all sound neat and kind of romantic. So I punch up pjgram.com and low and behold what do I find, 50$ for a pair of pjs I could get at well just about any where for 20$ or less and these are the cheapest sets they sell. WTF. Valentines day is such a rip as is romance.
But I digress. MAybe its just one compagny trying to put the screws to the little guy with the enticing advertising.
So I've also heard a lot of adds about vermont teddy bears. And a little scientist bear would be really cute. So I punch them up.
Hmm, lets see valentines bears, with cute little hats and clothes all for the low low price of 80$. Son of a bitch.
Fuck Valentines day.
Fuck it and its shitty marketing rip off of the common poor sap who can't afford to get his honey some 90$ PJs and 80$ stuffed animal.
I hate this society.
And I pitty the poor man who can't toe the line and gets shit for the rest of the year becuase Suzie next door got a cute bear in clothes and some PJs while all you got was a 12$ box of chocolates.

This year I'm giving Ambien. If you don't like it, just try one. At least then I won't get shit until the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home