Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, February 03, 2005

well that lasted long. Why is it when i get frustraited everything that has ever frustraited me slowly starts seeping back. This damn test is only on two things really, microscopes and cytoskeleton, bloody hell. I can barly figure out what to study there is so little material. I can't even think up any really good questions that would be on it. And now I'm flowing through the past, maybe I just shouldn't listen to blink 182.
I really hate losing.
ok, oriantal string band calming nerves,
blah
stupid microscopes.
damn microtubules
Stupid classes!!!!!

I knew I should have stuck to clases with just papers and no tests.
I hate the past.

Its days like this i wish I could go back to being a god.
Though no one who reads this knew me then so its relativly meaningless to you all.

Bah
I'm just wasting time now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home