Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, January 24, 2005

I sit here today in spinning nausea. I have a hacking cough, which leaves a nasty metalic taste in my mouth and I feel like I'm about to pass out. This has oersisted through most of the weekend and gotten worse for today. I didn't get any time off school due to snow as a lot of lucky folks did. I totally could have used a day in bed. Instead I'm here warming up media to use to split cells. Though I'm concidering leaving after I get that done.

Weekend was good other wise. D&D friday was fun as always. And as always I don't know why I bother writing up adventures. The group decided to go rob a magic shop instead of heading off after the clues I was leaving. They ended up with some really good stuff and only one character death to show for it. This will make next week very interesting:)

It was quite nice to see BZ, though she is still having some sort of panic like attacks over me spending the week up here. Which brings on a lot of marrage talk. Not really sure what to do about the whole thing.

Got some new tires for the mustang after the old ones went flat. NEw tires work well.

Thats about it for now. Have to get some stuff done before everything starts to spin again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shadicats said...

I sit her and think Poor Poor RY. Get well soon.

P.s. *eg* Any time now I'll get my next snailmail send you gift. Hopefully tomorrow so I can further tease.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home