Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, January 21, 2005

Friday Friday, how sweet the sound.
I'm pretty glad this week is over. It hasn't been that stressful, but i still need a few days to recover from last week. Man do I hate proesentations and it looks like I'll be giving 4 or 5 this semister.

Tonight is D&D night and I'm actually semi prepared. I did a bit of writing last night, unfortunatly I forgot about the adventure hook so not I'm going to have to work something up. Also I hope I can find the right minis. I'm pretty sure I don't have them which is always dissappointing.

Last night was also a waste of 40 minuites or so of my life reading the scientific integrity book for the ethics class. Let me be the not first to say how much bull shit Ethics is. Black is black and white is white. Science is very simple, hypothesize, experiment, report results, specutate as to what they mean. Don't fake data, don't steal other's work and pass off as your own. Thats about it. And now I need to read about 15 pages a week and waste 2hrs in class for some one to reexplain this to me. I am really pissed about that.

I didn't get any real writing done last night, but the mood wasn't right so its probably for the best. I did do a smidge of excercising, which I'm feeling very good about.

No dreams or other exciting excursions. Looking forward to going home for the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home