Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, January 20, 2005

So today continues. Cell bio was as lame as I thought it would be, we learned all about microscopes. Wooo weee whoopie do, like I've never seen a microscope before.

I did get to learn cell culture techniques in lab which would have been kind of cool if it involved something other than pipetting and being very careful about not touching anything and comtaminating your cells.
Also the lesson started late so I missed the lunch gang again. Double also, I passed them in the hall on my way down and no one had money for the book I got for us to share :[

In good news I heard back from my to be lunch partener from yesterday. Apparently her meeting ran long and we just missed each other so all is cool.

I have been thinking alot today about writing my life story in the quasi non-fictional realm it should be in. I've always planned to do this but have never had the time before. This seems like it could be a good time to start. When I get a signifigant part down I'll send out copies for anyone who wants one.

In writing news I'm about 1/3 way done with the story I was inspired about in reading my friend's blog, currently titled "Silent Night". So far it is going ok, but needs signifigant expansion and some more background details. Currently its about 600 some odd words and probably will be over 2K when done, which procludes a lot of flash sites.
I'm finding my writing seems to be too rushed lately. I get a good idea and need to get it out as soon as possible, without all the backstory needed. Maybe thats why I write better in various stages of depression. Its a place I revel in and take in every moment for all it is, exploring the sorrow of every detail.
When I'm in a good mood I just want to skip to the good parts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home