Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, January 03, 2005

Well all break time is over. The boss is back with a vengance and looking for data.
Today I'm making up reagents and preping for tomorow. Tomorow I have to get stuff done reactions to react and other data to get finished before my presentation next week. this is probably the absolute worst time to take a day or so off, but the tickets are purchased and I'm going to the blue man group on wed and thurs.

Oh I had forgotten to mention. Last night me and BZ went out a shopping. I have a 50$ gift card to best buy and couldn't find a single thing I really wanted. Maybe I'm just crazy...ok bad reference. So we moseyed on up to borders where I picked up the next bezerk book and a new D&D manual (I didn't get the SSS monsters book like I wanted for those of you reading in fear) After borders we poped into michales for a skein for deb to match one she got for x-mas.

We walk in and head for the yarn section, headig toward us is a train wreck waiting to happen. Woman, ~5'6, ~350lbs (maybe more), face moderate. This in itsself no big deal. Big gals can be sexy too, this one was not. Still you're thinking no biggie. It was her manner of dress that was the problem.
Virtual see through white shirt, totally visable white bra under neath. When I say virtual see through I mean there was some sort of cloth there, but I could see skin tone underneath and every curve, of which there were many. Behind her pushing a stroller is her skinny friend who apparently decided she didn't need to wear a bra and a perky 24 she was not. It was all about sag city. I refrained from making moo noises, but had to mouth a big "What the Fuck Was that!" to BZ.

Dammit people buy some appropriate clothes, see through is fine if you hve some thing worth showig off, otherwise conceament is for the best. And I'm all for woman's lib, but suport garments are to save you back pains, not to be man's shackels on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home