Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Well here I sit on thursday the 23rd, what should have been a day off. I guess soe part of me is embracing the grad student mentality or ellse I'd still be at home telling the dog to stop nosing me.
Results fro yesterday were interesting apparently one component of my reaction is very touchy. Any little bit more or less and it dosen't work.
1$ to anyone who can guess which one it is.

No real dreams last night or great insites this AM. I did what I could to focus on thoughts of forgiveness. Its hard for me to do that and not shift to become a spirit of goodness. If I switch then the whole thing won't be real and I'll be back where I was in a few months.
I beleive this will be my biggest goal. And no its not some crappy new years resolution which I'll give up almost as quick as I make it. I need to do this in order to get on with my life. I won't be a miserable slave to someone who I no longer exist for, nor will I be a miserable slave to revenge.
Revenge is a funny thing and something I am very good at. I have information at my disposal, I have photos and items, I have mystical powers. I have no doubt that I can make someone's life pure aggony. but what is the point?

heheheh does this mean I'm finally growig up?
Yikes, some thing else I've been putting off for as long as I could.
Grown ups suck. They are borring.
Growing up is admitting that you have limitations and not just silly things like, you can't fly. Growing up is admitting that you can't make a difference in the world, that your oppinion really dosen't count, happily ever after is just taxes and bills. So go sell that sports car and buy a minivan, trade in your dice bag for a balanced checkbok, throw out the toys and get some appliances.
Its a very sad sad time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hotdish said...

A: Is it the radiation stuff?

and there's no way I'm letting you toss out the hundreds of dollars you've probably spent on dice!!!

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soe
fro
ellse
insites
beleive
aggony
borring
dosen't
oppinion
checkbok

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home