Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I forgot to add to yesterday that I had some crazy dream in the morning about fighting dragons. I don't remember much about it except the last dragon I was fighting was a green dragon and I kicked his ass. I rock in dream world.

I got a decent amount of work done yesterday, radio labeled some DNA, "Thats Hot" Literally.
Last night I watched "Boondock Saints". It was a totally ass kicking film. Lots of bad one liners and humor mixed in with bad guy stomping. In lookig up Sean Patric Flannery, Flattery, something like that I found they are making a sequal to it, which in some ways is kind of dissappointing. What ever happened to all of the great stand alone films. Now a days if a film dosen't have a sequal or two then it must have kind of sucked. Films that really suck usually get sequals, and Sequalls that suck so bad they could pull a golf ball through 12 feet of garden hose always get sequals, which often suck even more.

I have a few ideas I'm working over in my mind. Nothing solid enough to comment on yet, but maybe soon. I think I'm working myself back into a state of vitality. It feels kind of good after living a ghost life.
What I really need is to find the essence of desire again.
When you don't want anything you only get what is given to you.
I need to once again say, "Hey buddy, return to sender!"

1 Comments:

Blogger ladymurasaki said...

Amen, brotha... :)

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home