Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, December 17, 2004

This is the first chance I've had to put anythign down today.
Its been on of those days that just don't stop.
Its also been one of those days where nothing goes right.
More stupid mistakes, changes of plan, mass amounts of time wasted looking up and formating the wrong stuff. I'm greatly looking forward to the weekend and also thinking I'm going to have to come in over the weekend. I have a feeling I'm not going to be taking much of a winter break. there is just too much to do.
Focus has been becoming harder and harder.

Plus I've got stupid xmas songs stuck in my head :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home