Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, December 13, 2004

Well its another stunning monday. Once again I'm feeling like crap after another weekend of wasteful decidance. I think thats part of my problem. When I'm given too much free time I tend to beleive I deserve a break for the husstle bustle of my normal life. This menas I usually spend my free time laying on the couch watching mindless tv and eating crap foods.
This seems to happen most weekends and this last one was no acception.
I make it through a week of eating fairly well. Proper rest. And removing of certain distractions to cleanse my mind.
The weekend kicks off with Pizza and ice cream and staying up until 5AM after about an hour of "distraction".
Oh there was also a good D&D game friday night, but that was before everything started falling apart.

Today I woke up in dream parelesis, looping through my past. I'm so tired of being tied to my past. Always the same, running numbers, all that could have been, should have been. Why I can never remember that through mystical energies I was the one who tore it apart. Maybe because its hard to beleive whats right in front of you. Or because I changed my mind after making the cast. Nothing matters.

I got an email from a friend of mine today saying he is getting a divorce, "And so it goes". His marrage never seemed overly happy or unhappy to me, though when gamers marry people who don't like gaming I think it tends to become an issue.

Its some what hard to think today. I almost passed out 4 or 5 times on the ride in again. It seems like it only taes the loss of a little sleep to put me in that state and with an hour ride its a long time to force your self to be awake.

Well I need to get a bit done before people come in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home