Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, December 02, 2004

The day is moving along kind of slow, but interestingly. I have my last biochem test tomorow and I haven't begun studying yet. I'm hoping it won't be too bad and that I will be able to slip out a smidge early.
I've been spending my time researching cool microRNAs which totally rocks. I'm very psyched to start work on that project.
Had a nice conversation with JB at lunch. She makes a good chat buddy.
There was a decent presentation just after that on small non-coding RNA. I have a feeling we're about to have some new leaps in biotech.

Home life is beginnig to drive me buggers. Every day seems like a new burst of irrationalism and paranoia. Not sure how much more I can deal with.
I am a cold and heartless person. Long ago I realized that for most of my life I would have no one to stand beside me but myself. The world cannot keep up with my pace and the sea of chaos in which I live is never the same twice. In my times of need, the icy wind is my only compagnion.
I can no longer relate to most of the world.

I'm conciderng giving that 40days and 40 nights thing a try. No not the rain, its a crappy movie. Look it up to understand the anology.
I think I need a mental wipe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home