Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I got a little cut off yesterday before I described the rest of my break. Turkey day was good. Got to see the fam and more importantly have 4 different kinds of pie: pecan, coconut cream, bannanna cream, and blueberry. Also creampufs and pumpkin cheeze cake. I deffinatly packed on a few pounds. The rest of the break was nice and reaxing. Spent money I don't have, read a star wars book. Watched cronicals of riddic, which was decent. the effects and worlds they created were cool.

Today I'm back in full swing after a nice night of rest. Listened to more of "fight club" on the way in. It is simply excelent. The movie was awesome. the book almost undescribable. Its like instructions on how to build your own private army and throw off the shackels of society. If it was real I would probably concider joining them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home