Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Wensday has begun with soe strange dreams.
I drempt I was working at a honda dealership as a salesman with my dad. For soe reason my parents droped me off at work and to help meet my quote I made them take test drives.
For soe reason I wanted my mom to try out a sporty car. I went to get the keys and there were only three sets. One said Honda something and that one was their "sports model" only 2 doors. A second set said Honda Civic Sport and for some reason I couldn't decide between the two of them. Needless to say no honda is all that sporty, irregaurdless of what the street racer morons will tell you.
So we took one of the cars and drove out to some place in salem, Ct. We stoped to turn around in a small clearing on the side of the highway. Strangly enough there was a small shopping plaza there. I get out of the car and go into the Ice cream shoppe there. for some reason the person working the counter was Niomi who is a friend of mine. Apparently she bought the Icecream shoppe. I wanted to get some big sundae with lots of toppings and stuff, so I count out my money. I have 3 1$ bills and 2 more dollars in change. even though this seems like it should be plenty to buy a sunday I'm nervous about not having enough. So I approach the counter. Now it stats to get weired for in my dream I know that I had a dream about this same meeting as some sort of precognitative ability. I express my concerns about not having enough money for the icecream, but also state it shouldn't be an issue as I should have enough and she is a friend of mine and probably would let me sllide even if I didn't. I count my money again, but now two of the 1$ bills have become 5$ bills and for soe reason all of the money is wet.
I go to pay for the sundae, pealing the wet bills apart, but for some reaosn all of the ink on them seems to be fading and they are just white peices of paper, but we still know what dollar amounts was printed on them.
this is where I wake up.
Not really sure what it all means, but very odd.

Yesterday was a decent day for science. My PCR worked nicely, have to run a diff kind of gel today to see if it tells me anything. Not sure if the southern blott worked, will know soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shadicats said...

Yes it was the pig catapult. "up to 15 feet!" I believe it says. Dare you to use it in one of your DnD games. :P

P.S. You have weird dreams.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home